Order fulfilment is the process that happens after an order is placed. Xoren takes care of Order Fulfilment for you.
- Prior to an order being submitted, stock levels are checked.
- Initially when an order is placed, an email is sent to the merchant.
- The stock levels of any items purchased are then decreased.
- When an order is placed, it goes into a pending queue awaiting payment.
- Orders paid by credit card are usually updated shortly after with paid status, and banking transaction reference numbers.
- Orders paid by online banking or cheque may not be updated until the next business day.
You can quickly search for old orders, via month, order number, customer name, or search history via the customer database.
This simple easy to use order fulfilment system is included free of charge along with the Xoren shopping cart.
You can manage order fulfilment from the same login as your shopping pages and website.
There are various API options also. When an order is submitted the following may also happen.
- Invoice posted to Xero
- Invoice posted to Vend
- Invoice posted to Unleashed
- Order XML data posted to a 3rd party interface